ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Management Information System Production and Operations Coordinator
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be the local IT referent for Alexander McQueen in Italy. You will be accountable for delivering several services, acting as a bridge among business issues and technology solution. You will review and improve the service portfolio of your area of responsibility to ensure the maximum value to business and users is provided.
How you will contribute
- You will be in charge of collecting, analyzing and formalizing requests of several departments, including Product Development, Pattern Makers, Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Quality Control and Warehouse, to maintain and make current applications evolve
- You will propose improvements or new solutions to the business, to meet a specific need
- You will ensure coordination between external suppliers and the Group, realization of assigned projects, report development, test delivery, user accompaniment and training to final users
- You will manage the ongoing service delivery and support in ensuring all the business requirements are properly met
- In case of new tools implementation, you will take part to process analysis, blueprint discussion and definition, tool selection and implementation
- You will be the first local support or you will coordinate external support specialists, in case of both technical and process issues
Who you are
- Professional with 5+ years’ experience in the role and good knowledge of manufacturing and logistics processes in Fashion & Luxury Industry
- Professional with engineering background
- Experienced in understanding Engineering System and Product Data Management Systems; familiar with actual manufacturing environment and associated business processes
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder, steady at stakeholder management and able to manage multiple services in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing tasks
- Professional with proven analytical and technical skills, aware of ERP Platforms, PLM, Planning Systems, RFID, Supply Chain and collaboration Platforms, DB Platforms and fundamentals SQL Skills
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Available to travel 40%-50% of the time
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time