ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Events Manager (CRM)
Alexander McQueen - Regular
- United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen are in search of a Retail Events Manager to join their Communication and Marketing team. Reporting to the Worldwide CRM Manager, the Events Manager will be responsible for managing the worldwide event marketing calendar to enhance client engagement, retention and acquisition.
How you will contribute:
- Define the overall event marketing strategy in collaboration with the regional teams including collaborations with third parties
- Generate guidelines working with internal stakeholders and third parties (concept, production, catering, entertainment etc.)
- Ensure the guidelines are understood by the markets and any regional feedback is heard and integrated
- Follow the organization and execution of all onsite and offsite events seeing through Time & Action calendars and ensuring all components are aligned with the image and identity of the House
- Provide onsite support in the markets when required
- Manage event budgets
- Ensure proper documentation and event recaps containing quantitative and qualitative feedback for all events
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong, demonstrable experience working in a comparable role within a Luxury Retail environment
- Excellent planning skills in a fast pace environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with cross-functions
- Positive with integrity and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in Italian & French a distinct advantage
- Degree in a related discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom