ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Women’s Press Officer
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a Women’s Press Officer to join Alexander McQueen’s communication team at our head office in London.
- You will be responsible for sample movement worldwide.
- Responsible for the care and condition of the couture- level collections at all times,
- Creating and implementing detailed documents on care and execution for the collection for worldwide PRs, stylists and press.
- Manage the UK market as part of the Press team.
- You will be support the regional Press teams situated worldwide on a daily basis. Responsible for monitoring sample movement and management, coverage and editorial strategy.
- Construct press packages. Pitching product, features and launching collections as part of a seasonal strategy.
- Managing and monitoring the worldwide editorial strategy.
- Strategically approaching DMR to meet the monthly KPI’s, working to anticipate the forthcoming analysis and adapt the strategy.
- Coordinating seasonal press days, in the UK and within the local markets
- Supporting the Senior PR Manager in their duties, in turn reporting to the WW Press Director and Chief Marketing Officer.
- Key support during the seasonal fashion show.
- Responsible for acting as an ambassador of the brand at all times.
- Supervising and overseeing the Women’s Press Assistant and Women’s Graduate Trainee
Your Skills and Experience:
- PR experience either in-house or agency, ideally from luxury fashion
- Must have experience of sample movement. Collections of a couture- level would be of an advantage.
- Established network of UK Press contacts to draw upon, particularly Fashion Editors, Fashion Assistants and digital teams. International press contacts/ knowledge beneficial.
- Exceptional organisation and ability to multitask, with attention to detail
- Able to navigate the demands of managing a sought- after collection.
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organisation
- Above all, an excellent attitude and approach to work. Professional, discreet, positive, high-energy with a ‘can-do' attitude to problems.
- Willing to travel as part of the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world.
- Full time
- United Kingdom