BALENCIAGA Stock Controller
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Stock Controller who will report to the Store Manager at our Selfridges store.
You will supervise the warehouse supplying products to the sales floor or other stores. Monitors stock and inventory levels. Oversees logistics of shipping between the local warehouse and regional warehouses.
How you will contribute
- Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner
- Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team
- Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately
- Owner of stockroom organisation and lead of the stock team
- Control and supervise transfers and all other operations in a timely manner
- Manage organisation of stock in accordance with Gucci directives and procedures (style, size and colour)
- Supervise the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles
- Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with articles available in stock
- Plan and undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs
- Communicate on a daily basis with article rotation managers, and propose remedial measures where necessary
Who you are
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Fast paced and well organised
- Previous experience working for a luxury brand is preferable
- Fluency in English, other languages will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom