BALENCIAGA – Visual Merchandiser Manager EMEA
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Reporting to the EMEA President, you will participate in the development of visual merchandising guidelines, and ensure compliance with these guidelines for the entire EMEA Retail network.
How you will contribute
- Follow, in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising HQ team, the development and implementation of the guidelines
- Be responsible for the visual identity of the EMEA retail network
- Participate in the development of visual merchandising tools based on the needs of the Retail network and the implementation of visual merchandising actions
- Ensure compliance with the VM Guidelines on the network (visits, training, ...)
- Support store openings throughout EMEA: planning of VM plans, ordering of VM tools, follow-up until execution
- Work closely with the Store Managers throughout the region
- Regularly visit stores in EMEA: ensure compliance with the Guidelines, train in-store teams
- Work in interaction with the Regions, Retail, Purchasing and Communication departments to ensure a clear message is delivered in the stores
- Manage the Visual Merchandising team in the region.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Design, Fashion, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in a luxury fashion industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, self-motivated, detail oriented as well as a good team player
- Flexibility is key
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
You will join a passionate and dynamic Visual Merchandising team in charge of launching many of Balenciaga new exciting projects
Balenciaga is committed to your professional development within the House and the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We support every employee in reaching their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga offers you:
- Fair compensation and benefits
- Internal mobility opportunity after 18 months in your position
- 3 paid volunteers’ days per year
- Flexible schemes including remote and on-site days each week
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, religion, culture, disability, class, sexual orientation and more - enriches both our employees and our clients experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select talents based on competencies and their alignment with our brand values. Setting people up for success is what we strive for. It is part of our interview process to review with you what success looks like in this role.
Balenciaga will offer an accessible experience for all applicants, including Disabled people. If you require any support or have specific accommodation requirements during the recruitment process, contact us at email@example.com .Please note that this inbox will only be monitored for accessibility accommodations.
- Full time