BOTTEGA VENETA Accounting Specialist
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MONTEBELLO VICENTINO - Italy
We are currently looking for an Accounting Specialist within Accountant area who will join our dynamic team in Montebello Vicentino (Vicenza).
How you will contribute:
- Execute day-to-day accounting activities of the company on general accounting, accruals, including monthly closure activities collaborating with the different accounting teams and Controllers.
- Staff cost accounting posting liasing with HR administration to retrieve the data via customized interface.
- Prepare and monitoring the VAT monthly calculation and year end VAT declaration liasing with external tax Consultant.
- Support withholding tax monthly calculation and yearly declaration.
- Support the audit process, including preparation of materials for the financial statement audit and coordination with the external audit team.
- Collaborate to the Statutory financial statement yearly preparation.
- Keeping accounting and finance archive updated and organized.
Who you are:
- Have Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Have 3 -5 years of relevant working experience (Corporate Finance, Accounting).
- Have an extensive understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulation.
- Have a strong understanding of bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles.
- Have ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Are tech savvy and have the ability to quickly master new tools and platforms.
- Have good computer skills, such as Office (especially Excel).
- JDE - Stealth or SAP experience are considered a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time