BOTTEGA VENETA - EMEA RETAIL SECURITY COORDINATOR
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking an EMEA Retail Security Coordinator who will report to the Security Manager Corporate and Retail as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
You will be part of the BV Security department and, under the Security Manager guidelines and vision, will deal with the activities, procedures, actions aimed at implementing security guidelines and procedures in EMEA stores and preventing losses in the EMEA stores.
How you will contribute?
- Implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Utilize, maintain and improve capabilities of the CCTV, burglar alarm and access control systems
- Control assigned budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Attend meetings with other department managers to determine operational needs
- Orchestrate and support security operations for local special events
- Investigate and resolve routine issues under the direction of the Security Manager
- Create reports for management on security status
- Lead tenders for the selection of new suppliers according to the company policy on tenders
- Analyze data to develop proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Initiate and coordinate internal investigation and successfully bring to a conclusion
- Liaison with local authorities and industry committees to remain alert to local external security threats
- Conduct retail security assessments as directed
- Advise regional corporate offices and showrooms for security issues
- Develop and execute proper case management
- Help foster a culture of security awareness and honesty through positive communications and messaging
- Actively support and participate in company sponsored security programs and events
- Build and maintain good relationships with all levels of retail colleagues
- Built and maintain relationships with the key referent of the brands and peers of other brands
- Management of Incident and Investigations procedures
- Manage the existing e-learning travel security course. Update it according to the global scenario/threat, together with the designated supplier.
- Promote the travel security awareness/culture inside the company.
- Post into the internal ad hoc Workplace Group the most important international news regarding the travel issues/regulations/restrictions or events.
- Collaborate both with HR and Legal depts when facing travel queries
- Act as a point of contact for Corporate Security for the building of Marelli
Who you are?
- Proven experience in Retail Security, using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV, burglar alarms, access control)
- Experience in report emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Availability to travel to Italy and abroad (short trips).
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian is a must. French, German or Spanish knowledge is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Committed and reliable, proactive attitude, problem solving spirit and a good flexibility
- Education/certification in security field will be preferable
- Knowledge of the SA8000 and ISO 14001 standards is considered a plus
- A basic knowledge of Criminology or Investigative Sciences is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time