BOTTEGA VENETA Jewelry Product Management Specialist
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently looking for a Jewelry Product Management Specialist within Jewelry Product Development department who will join our dynamic team based in Milano and Montebello Vicentino (Vicenza) with a fixed term contract starting ASAP
How you will contribute
- Draft texts and material in English used to create PPT presentations to launch the new collections;
- Draft reports to monitor the collection development timing;
- Be responsible for the PLM constant update
- Assist with quality control and filling in the product information sheet;
- Manage the photo archive and the historical archive;
- Prepare products and documents for shipping sample lines and prototypes;
- Assist the Head of Product Development Jewelry in managing special projects, developing collections and data analysis.
Who you are
- At least 1-3 years of experience of product management within the Luxury Fashion industry
- Excellent knowledge of Office package, in particular Microsoft Excel, Power Point and PLM information systems
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) and Italian
- Excellent communication interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time