Bottega Veneta - Ready-to-Wear Collection Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking a Ready-to-Wear Collection Merchandiser who will report to the Head of Ready-to-Wear Collection Merchandising (M&W) as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support the definition of the collection merchandising strategy with the Head of Collection Merchandising Manager
- Follow up the collection development from collection planning to selling campaign, working closely with the product and design team to build a well-balanced offer.
- Collaborating closely with the product development team to ensure cost, quality and fit targets are met.
- Run in depth analysis to guide key product development decisions and identify new product opportunities.
- Collaborate with the regional counterparts to ensure continuous market feedback.
- Design the pricing architecture in order to reach company’s target margins.
- Pilot raw materials pre-orders in order to meet the expected ex-factory dates.
- Define the deliveries strategic flow in collaboration with Production and Supply chain.
- Define the retail assortment strategic direction in collaboration with the Collection Merchandising Director.
- Drive the retail Master selection and Core offer in partnership with the retail Merchandising.
- Lead the order review process.
- Ensure Wholesale alignment on retail key product strategies.
- Network with key wholesale accounts to ensure continuous market feedback.
- Present the product and buying strategies to the relevant HQ and regional partners.
- Collaborate with the Training team to prepare the seasonal Product Training Presentation.
Who you are?
- Strong merchandising experience: 4-5 years
- Strong retail maths and analytical skills
- Aesthetical sensibility, product knowledge and passion for luxury combined with a strong analytical mindset
- Passion for product
- High taste level
- Confidence in presenting to large groups
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Organizational and problem solving abilities
- Teamwork and good relational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Office
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time