BOTTEGA VENETA RTW Product Development Administrative Intern (Categoria protetta L.68/99)
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
In this role you will work on a variety of RTW product development-related topics in an extremely international, creative and fast-pace environment.
How you will contribute?
- Help the Product Development team inserting all prototypes and patterns orders of collection.
- Follow-up collection launches with suppliers from an administrative standpoint and help inserting prices in our internal database TESI.
- Final check of all prices and suppliers’ invoices.
- Assist in managing orders with model agencies.
- Support the Product Development Team in daily tasks in office management.
Who you are?
- Cat. Prot./ Cat. Disabili art. 1 legge 68/99.
- University graduate with BA/MA in Fashion Management, Business Administration, others,… with a strong passion for product design and development .
- Excellent knowledge of Office package, in particular Excel
- Fluent in Italian and English (both written and spoken)
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time