BRIONI E-commerce Project Coordinator
Brioni - Regular
ROMA - Italy
The E-Commerce Project Coordinator is pivotal to the growth of Brioni’s digital commerce and helps expand into new markets and business models, ensuring a state-of-the art client experience. They lead the project management for new platform launches as well as the evolution and maintenance of existing ones. They optimize underlying architecture, analytics tools and BI. They manage external partners involved in web development and email marketing.
The E-Commerce Project Commerce will do so by forging cross-functional collaborative relationships with MIS, Retail, Merchandising, Operations, Marketing and Finance to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the digital experience on brioni.com, on the Brioni WeChat mini-programme and on the brand digital platforms.
Drive the functional and technical evolution of Brioni digital platforms
- Define the web and tech development roadmap, the release schedule and allocated resource/budget alongside the WW E-Commerce Manager.
- Own the project management of technical upgrades, the opening of new web platforms and the release of new features, taking care of the initial briefs and onboarding, the management of the project pipeline, the design and implementation of UAT, go-live, hypercare and maintenance. Providing punctual progress and issues reporting, keeping the stakeholders informed and managing the relation with all the parties involved.
- Manage the development and evolution of web analytics and digital behavioral analysis tools, and of financial and stock management BI systems.
Manage day-to-day E-Commerce platforms contents and maintenance
- Ensure the health of the digital platforms, their technical maintenance, the application of cyber security best practices, the monitoring of performance, loading times and the prompt management of bugs, security breaches or performance issues. Be in charge of supplier SLA management.
- Own the publication calendar and cross-functional coordination of different teams to prepare assets and translations, and ensure a timely publication of products, catalogue variations, prices updates, markdowns, special events, and editorial contents. Manage the e-commerce CMS, the OMS and the PIM/DAM to implement new pages, update website menu and navigation, home page and services pages, and products data. Manage omnichannel features such as ‘reserve in store’, ‘store locator’.
- Ensure the compliance of evolving E-Commerce legislation, cookies, privacy terms and web accessibility by partnering up with the E-Commerce Manager and the Brioni and Kering legal teams.
Execute digital marketing, communication and tracking activities, driving growth
- Own the execution of email marketing campaigns by planning the deliveries, the contents production, the creation of coordinated galleries within websites and apps, optimizing products display and SEO, along with the supporting external agencies.
- Provide, together with the team, reports on the digital business and behavioural KPIs, leveraging on Kering BI, on Google Analytics and on the other analysis tools. Ensuring their correct functioning and the health of tracking systems as Google Tag Manager scripts and Meta’s Pixels.
- Analyze and recommend the trends in the E-Commerce and Digital environment, leveraging on Kering Brands best practices, benchmarking competitor’s tech and web solutions and proposing evolutions for the Brioni digital presence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or similar field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management roles
- Strong project management skills with acquired methodology
- Passionate, initiative taker, able to multi-task and work against deadlines
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Previous experience of headless eCommerce and reporting tools is a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is a luxury menswear House. In addition to its state-of-the-art Bespoke service, Brioni offers unparalleled, made in Italy, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and accessories, both for formalwear and leisurewear. Part of the Kering group, the House’s identity lies in its unique mix of sartorial savoir-faire, exceptional materials and effortless modern elegance. Hand-made and timeless, Brioni products are designed, crafted and cared for in the spirit of 'slow luxury', a value that is rooted in the people and communities behind the House.
- Full time