KERING CORPORATE Talent Development Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
You will be involved in various processes and activities related to the organisation of internal training/learning initiatives, alongside your colleagues in the Talent Development Department. This fantastic development role within the Human Resources domain will be useful for anyone looking for a wide range of experience in this field. Our team is committed to its trainees’ growth and encourages active participation in providing new and innovative ideas.
How you will contribute?
- Participate in the organization, implementation and management of all projects concerning the Talent Development field
- Support the preparation and logistical organization of training/learning events (e.g. track enrollment requests, track attendance, manage attendees, manage waiting lists and cancellations, set up logistics, provide live support, etc.)
- Assist with managing training evaluation surveys
- Help with data analysis and reports focused on training/learning/attendance
- Promote learning initiatives through video production and posts creation (for internal social media platform)
- Produce internal communication materials related to learning activities (emails, posts, etc.)
- Create engaging presentations regarding the department’s progress and various projects
Who you are?
- A native English speaker with a strong interest in Learning and Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools with a strong command of Excel
- An excellent communicator with solid interpersonal skills, when working within a team and with stakeholders
- Highly organized with high attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Creative with original ideas and an innovative attitude
- Able to strictly adhere to confidentiality, discretion and high ethical standards
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time