KERING EYEWEAR Sales Support Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
Sales Support Specialist
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking an International Sales Support to joint our Customer Service team in HQ in Padova.
Managing the order to cash flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion.
How you will contribute
• Supporting sales events such as Buying Days, brands/product presentations, customer’s onsite trainings, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organisational preparation and execution.
• Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information including pricing
• Managing complete order flow from order acquisition to order invoice in compliance with agreed trade terms.
• Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue.
• Managing backorders ensuring a clean sheet.
• Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms.
• Acting as customer’s first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims.
• Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer.
• Supporting the Manager in implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems.
• Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities.
Who you are
• You have 2+ years of work experience in a B2B customer service environment.
• You are experienced with SAP usage, implementation of the same being an advantage.
• Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage.
• You are Master's graduated in accounting or business administration, or have equivalent business experience
• You have good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows.
• You have working knowledge of Incoterms and customs rules.
• You can prove good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word).
• You can prove working knowledge of SAP.
• You are fluent in English, with French of significant advantage
• Teamwork is on page number one for you
• You are thoroughly customer-oriented
• You have a high, demonstrable level of flexibility
• Empathy, passion and enthusiasm best describe you
• You are a problem-solver with strong focus on results
• You genuinely curious and not afraid of innovation
• You aim at a trustworthy, clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time