KERING Integrated Logistics Control & Accountancy Representative (fixed term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Vezia - Switzerland
You will form an integral part of the Accounting Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, ensuring accurate reporting of all the company’s financial statements. You will be in charge of supporting the daily and monthly accounting workflow and analysis. This interesting role will allow you to manage the accounting of our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Check and register payable and receivable invoices
- Record bank statements and perform monthly and intercompany reconciliations
- Carry out general accounting and analysis
- Prepare the adjusting journal entries
- Complete monthly balance sheet and income statement reports
- Prepare the budget and forecast
- Serve as the primary liaison for internal and external auditors
Who you are
- A high school graduate (preferably a university graduate in economics)
- An accountant with 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar accounting role (preferably within a multinational company)
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Highly knowledgeable of HFM and JD Edwards solutions and an expert of AS400
- A good team player who is flexible, adaptable and reliable
- A proactive detail-oriented person who is able to regularly meet tough deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time