KERING Junior Construction Administrator
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
Support and ensure the control and follow-up of all construction projects in Italy, providing assistance to the Senior Construction Project Manager.
How you will contribute
- Manage operations, giving constant feedback on the physical and financial state of the work in progress
- Aid in preparing technical and contractual documents for tenders when selecting architects and suppliers for jobs, closely following standard procedure
- Support external service providers in achieving high quality standards and being cost efficient in the allocated time frame
- Analyze costs and deadlines of all phases of a project
- Collect and summarize space planning needs, defining fit outs for entities using appropriate evaluation tools
- Deliver and control all contractual and administrative aspects of construction process: purchase orders, manage contracts, track and approve invoices
- Implement a reporting tool to be used for project follow-up and cost control
- Verify and archive project certification and create a database of construction projects
- Follow various local procedures when necessary
- Implement tools to analyze benchmark cost for construction projects
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or economics
- 1-2 years of experience in project management, reporting and follow-up
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; fluency in English, French is a plus
- Capable of managing several complex projects and the respective personnel simultaneously, maintaining solid relations with consultants
- Able to understand client’s needs and constraints
- Autonomously able to provide support on analysis of varying projects
- Organized team player, with good interpersonal skills and respect for deadlines
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time