KERING OPERATIONS HR and Organization Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
You will have the opportunity to be involved in different processes and activities and gain experience while supporting and assisting the Organization and HR Transformation Manager.
How you will contribute
- Assist in day-to-day administrative work and processes related to full employee life cycle – from staffing to compensation to career growth - ensuring delivery, quality, and compliance of all activities
- Support performance and talent management processes and the implementation of development initiatives
- Liaise with shared services for transactional activities taking charge of any services not delivered by them
- Manage organizational processes (create positions, modify organizational assignments, execute reorganizations) through the ERP system
- Contribute to organizational projects implementation and create supporting documents and ad hoc reports
- Provide support with HR projects deployment within specific assigned perimeter
Who you are
- A graduate or soon to be graduate in Economics, HR, Business Management or related areas
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent in Italian and English
- An organized and detail focused person
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude
- An individual able to work well in team
- A professional able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time