KERING Talent Acquisition Associate
Kering - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate who will report to the UK Talent Acquisition Manager based in our London head office.
The role is to support with recruitment and talent attraction for Kering UK for retail positions across our brands. You will attract candidates by networking, headhunting and promoting referrals. You work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to provide a professional and cost effective recruitment service to the business and be responsible for the full spectrum of recruitment from identifying needs through to negotiating offers of employment.
How you will contribute
- 360 project management of the retail recruitment cycle for the UK. Support Corporate positions.
- Source and headhunt candidates directly using designated recruitment websites/ Social Media, LinkedIn, Job boards and build external and internal networks to find luxury, fashion or qualified candidates.
- Sponsor and manage the Workday Recruiter (ATS). Ensure all applications are screened and communications sent to candidates.
- Conduct competency based interviews and assessments. Facilitate recruitment days.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across retail areas to define and project manage recruitment strategies tailored for each brand.
- Develop a good understanding of different brand DNA, their industry, their work culture and environment.
- Map the luxury market creating talent pools for key roles.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to line management.
- Sponsor Kering Internal mobility and ensure the process is followed across the business.
- Support and provide commercial results with Resourcing KPI’s.
- Prepare CV’s discussing potential candidates as requested by the manager.
- Project manage new store openings.
- Using all sourcing channels effectively to attract candidates to our brands by organizing multiple campaigns across retail functions.
- Drive direct sourcing for retail recruitment & selection.
- Provide progress reports to Talent Acquisition Manager and line managers.
- Build strong relationships with schools and universities.
- Working closely with the wider HR team and HR community.
- Defining and adapting job descriptions for retail roles.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree and training/experience in Human Resources in a similar industry
- Knowledge of and experience in high volume retail recruitment and recruitment legislation in the UK
- Excellent network and relationships with other HR professionals, recruitment agencies, schools & universities on the topics of recruitment, talent pipelines and candidate pools
- Project management and prioritisation skills. Willingness to support all aspects of the Kering UK HR strategy and HR initiatives to get the job done, and a solution orientated attitude
- Great team spirit to foster positive culture across the Shared Service wider team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently and to be proactive identifying new recruitment tools and technologies
- Collaborative and flexible to work in groups, or independently with strong interpersonal skills
- Professional working experience either, in house or recruitment agency background
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Kering Corporate HR team based in London and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom