McQ Engineering & Quality Coordinator
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Novara - Italy
You will be responsible for reaching the quality standards required by the company in all aspects of garment construction of McQ Collection, from prototyping to production. You will manage technical aspects from sizing to faults, in order to optimize the garment making and to ensure the products perform to targets.
How you will contribute
- Defining quality standards in accordance to the guidelines received by Kering Group
- Sharing identified quality criteria with the suppliers, the external Quality Assurance Agency and the Testing department
- Visiting and monitoring external suppliers and Logistic department regularly to control that quality standards required are respected
- Preparing quarterly reports on suppliers’ quality performance and presenting identified statistics and action plans to relevant stakeholders
- Actively participating in production fitting in order to oversee the sizing and testing of the pre-production garments and make sure that products perform to specifications
- Creating packaging instructions manuals in accordance with Kering guidelines
- Assisting with product development and material selection processes in compliance with the PRSL
- Keeping up to date with the international quality standards for each product category
- Promoting quality standards to internal teams and external suppliers
Who you are
- A technician with at least 5 years experience in the fashion apparel and textiles sector. Experience in the luxury sector is a plus
- A professional with a good knowledge of international product regulation, manufacturing processes, garment construction and textile properties
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Italian and in English
- Available to travel frequently
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time