BOTTEGA VENETA Public Relations Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Public Relations Intern who will report to the Communications Coordinator as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This opportunity will allow you to gain experience within a luxury brand that will support you for your next endeavor and future career. You will gain a well-rounded overview of Communications as a whole and learn to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How you will contribute
- Managing samples to and from leading media outlets and stylists
- Ensuring fluid communication between public relations department and corresponding national/regional press contacts
- Maintaining up to date media contact lists
- Monitoring credits and features in print and online media
- Supporting event preparation and execution
Who you are
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Eager to learn
- Students MUST be able to receive academic credit for this paid internship and work a minimum of two days.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America