GUCCI Consumer Insights And Campaign Senior Manager
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Senior Manager, Consumer Insights and Marketing Campaigns, will report to the Director of Consumer Management and focus on transforming data into actionable insights, strategically leveraging them to create client centric marketing campaigns that complement the targeting strategy with the execution in a 360 omnichannel approach. The Senior Manager will be responsible to develop, launch, refine and scale client development activities that align with omnichannel activities and retail priorities and be a key contributor to driving sales growth and ongoing loyalty from both new and existing customers.
Omni-channel Consumer Reports, KPI and Practices
- Design and develop a set of reports to meet business needs to better understand omni-channel consumer behavior and improve targeting; monitor and measure the impact of consumer initiatives;
- Liaise and work with other department (retail, merchandising, ecom, marketing, etc.) to ensure that reporting, views and monitoring is consistent with the company’s needs;
- Ensure systematic, periodical data reporting in addition to ad-hoc on-demand requests according to the needs of the business;
- Collaborate with Director of Consumer Management regarding the definition of consumer priority KPIs across channels and assure their monitoring;
- Assure that data capture, enrichment and monitoring are consistent with WW guidelines and are consistent with consumer knowledge objectives to provide actionable insights;
- Contribute to the evolution of company analytics capabilities (tools);
- Identify and measure KPIs for each program to test and learn, drive accountability and/or results;
- Develop analysis and derive actionable insights to support ongoing optimization, strategic planning / scaling and ongoing innovation;
- Identify and execute new opportunities to increase customer engagement, spend and loyalty.
Identifying, Monitoring and Redemption
- Develop best practices for identifying intended customer which are consistent with company objectives and define a consumer contact plan accordingly;
- Develop monitoring best practices to give voice (quantitative and qualitative) and make understandable the consumer omni-channel behavior by taking into consideration all elements which impact on it (channel, type of market, market situation, and so on);
Development, Planning, Execution of an Omni-Channel Contact Plan
- Develop yearly regional contact plan and revise seasonally or as needed based on business needs;
- Collaborate with WW Marketing Campaigns, Regional merchandising, Marketing and Communication, eCommerce and Retail to identify priority and contents on regional needs related to commercial and communication marketing;
- Support the definition of rules of engagement for the different segments;
- Balance tools mix and channel mix to maximize investments, commercial and relational (response rate and retention rate) and increase results;
- Balance target mix on customer and prospect types to contribute to develop the contact base and reach retention and acquisition rate improvements;
- Manage the relationship with vendors and keep them monitored vs competitors.
- Develop with the relevant areas within Consumer Management a set of guidelines to run campaigns at regional level;
- Master the company tools and maximize the adoption of them at Regional level;
- Execute WW campaigns in the region and drive campaigns according to local needs;
- Execute WW guidelines to maximize channel and tool engagement;
- Guarantee independent execution in reporting development (contents and tools) according to Regional needs and WW standards;
- Dialogue constantly with WW to express local specificities and knowledge needs to guarantee they are going to be reflected in the development of reports and KPIs;
- Collaborate with WW to build a synergic dialogue among regions to share best practices and KPIs;
- Support the Consumer Management and larger Retail teams with behavioral and demographic analysis of the customer database, identifying: key customer insights, critical client target groups, and performance analyses of clienteling and marketing initiatives;
- Develop insights and strategies to measure, analyze and drive customer acquisition, retention and reactivation.
Customer Feedback/Survey Development
- Execute, promote and develop a set of WW survey, promote local ones, across channel to listen to the voice of customers in specific steps of the lifecycle and/or in occasion of experiences (i.e. when purchasing, experiencing a service, claims);
- Assess current survey practices/project and define steps for improvement/dismissal to suggest to WW;
- Scout and manage local vendors;
Budget and Planning
- Support the Director of Consumer Management in planning and monitoring the activities, reallocating where necessary;
- Support the CM Director to draft the budget and manage periodical monthly checks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Statistics, Marketing or Economics (Masters or MBA a plus);
- 5+ years of experience in Market Research and/or Customer Analytics Retail and Ecommerce and/or direct, digital or integrated marketing experience preferred;
- Experience with project management, change management, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus;
- Knowledge of catalog and/or direct marketing environment plus experience with email and mobile campaign management;
- High level of expertise with Business Intelligence tools, such as MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos etc. with experience writing and tuning SQL queries in an on-line or offline environment;
- High level of expertise with CRM systems, Oracle, Siebel, Acxiom etc.
- Experience working with web analytics tools: Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture, etc.;
- Strong technical, analytical and statistical competencies required, with a strong working knowledge of retail math and Excel;
- Proven analytical skills and statistical and modeling competencies.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America