GUCCI Store Manager - Neiman Marcus Atlanta
Gucci - Regular
Georgia - United States of America
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
As the Gucci Store Manager located at the Saks Columbus location, you will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture. You will perform with high integrity in operation, loss prevention compliance, human resources management, as well as in visual merchandising presentation. You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. As the Store Manager, you will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual mystery shop goals are met;
- Develop and maintain productive partnerships with department store managers, personal shopping service, and sales associates to educate and promote sales of Gucci product to their clients;
- Work with senior management within the department store to ensure the brands needs are in line with the stores objectives;
- Communicate and partner within the department stores on key business initiatives, marketing, and merchandise, CRM, networking and driving the business;
- Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with key business departments to maximize full price selling, maintaining a high sell through as well as alignment with new product launches;
- Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal departments for product support;
- Communicates company set KPI’s and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met;
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the district manager to enhance sales for each product category and client tier segment;
- Lead the team to consistently establish relationships and propose local events through continuous; networking and support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results;
- Proactively follow current fashion trends, industry news, technology and analyze key competitors in the market.
Performance and Talent Management
- Conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback;
- Oversee annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals;
- Identify and create action plans and build development plans for all employees;
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team, building a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new hires;
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling to effectively drive sales and ensure customer service;
- Partner with District Manager and Human Resource Manager for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Manage the achievement of business objectives, by utilizing a top client strategy to retain and develop high potential clients;
- Promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share through community outreach and company sponsored events;
- Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience to increase and retain customer loyalty;
- Ensure the development, implementation and execution of company CRM initiatives by providing action plans to the team;
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities;
- Monitor monthly CRM database reporting.
- Recap monthly store performance, reporting current business trend to cover every aspect of the business, as well as, competitor performance;
- Collaborate with operations, human resources, loss prevention, etc. while adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures;
- Monitor daily the department store and Gucci point of service to ensure they balance in units, dollars and report all discrepancies to Gucci sales audit;
- Monitor store expenses and maintain store operating budget while aiming to reduce overall cost;
- Ensure timely submission of accounts payable invoices and cash disbursement polices;
- Comply with all loss prevention quarterly self-audits, monthly cycle counts, incident reporting and monthly inventory reconciliations to ensure annual inventory shrinkage is below company target;
- Oversee the processing of daily incoming and outbound merchandise requests and shipments;
- Provide accurate monthly schedules by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage and timely submission of payroll records for all employees;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the WW headquarters;
- Maintain full organization of company assets per the back of house and front of house guidelines provided by headquarters;
- Responsible for ensuring an effective staff schedule according to the traffic trends;
- Maintain the borrow log and consignment program to be current and adhere with company policy and procedures.
- Minimum of 7 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America