KERING Client Advisor
Kering - Regular
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor who will report to a team manager as part of the Kering Americas Client Services team based in New York City.
Client Advisors are committed to strengthening relationships with clients and stores and delivering an enriching client experience on every interaction and across all channels in a timely and professional manner. They guide each client across brand’s values and services, by demonstrating listening skills to gain a strong understanding of the clients and their needs and build a long-lasting relationship of trust.
Client Advisors manage several channels of communication (telephone, email, and chat) keeping their personal KPI target in mind as well as the team’s KPI goals.
How you will contribute
- Act as a brand ambassador for Kering’s renowned fashion brands
- Ensure a unique, exceptional and personalized client experience by telephone, live-chat and email, with a “client centric” approach
- Ensure adhesion to brands’ ecommerce and retail policies
- Become expert in brand products
- Follow-up and liaise with other departments to meet client requests
- Gather client feedback and requests to support a continuous improvement of the client experience and enrich the Group’s strategy
- Understand individual and team KPIs
- Share client feedback with the appropriate departments to improve processes, services and quality
Who you are
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving orientation with patience, diplomacy and listening skills
- Sensibility to the Luxury world, enthusiasm for the brands and products
- Commercial and analytical mindset
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Team player, dynamic, flexible, independent, positive and professional
- Excellent elocution, spoken and written communication skills
- Demonstrated persuasiveness, with the ability to soothe and retain unhappy customers
- Openness to the digital world
- Schedule flexibility
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America