KERING Senior Legal Compliance Manager
Kering - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Senior Legal Compliance Manager in New York City, who will report to the Group Chief Compliance Officer (the CCO) based in Paris as part of the Kering Corporate Legal team.
As part of Kering Corporate Legal function, this role supports the Compliance department and will be based in Kering Americas, New York. Focusing on enhancing compliance awareness through trainings, assisting brands to conduct due diligence and ensure a regular advisory role.
How you will contribute
- Develop and ensure an efficient implementation of Kering compliance program (anti-corruption, antitrust, anti-money laundering etc.) in Americas (United States, Canada + South America).
- Assist the Local Compliance Officers to ensure that all third parties will be screened through dedicated database by the network and that appropriate legal remediation measures are adopted by brands in Americas.
- Will assist the CCO in conducting compliance audits (performed with the assistance of external law firms).
- Coordinate with the CCO the update of existing Compliance Program policies and procedures in light of regulatory changes in Americas.
- Assist the CCO in the management of potential investigations triggered by various agencies.
- In coordination with the CCO evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk in Americas.
- Educate and train employees on Compliance issues such as anti corruption and competition law in Americas.
- Assist the CCO in enhancing the awareness on compliance in Americas.
- Assist the CCO to test the efficiency of the Compliance program in Americas.
Who you are
- A Law graduate with at least 6 years’ experience in Compliance (anti corruption and anti-money laundering) including Client Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC). Previous experience in a law firm as a plus.
- An individual with solid experience in regulations and laws in the United States.
- An excellent communicator and a confident speaker.
- A law expert able to take initiatives and identify potential Compliance enhancements following a practical approach.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America