Merchandiser Department Stores
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Florida - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Merchandiser - Department Store who will report to Director of Department Store as part based out in Miami, FL
The Merchandiser acts as liaison between the wholesale team and store management teams in order to maximize sales at the Door level for all Department stores accounts outlined in their territory. The Merchandiser is responsible for driving sales, training and meeting sales goals in their specified territory for all brands in the Kering Eyewear portfolio.
How you will contribute
- Hit monthly and quarterly sales targets for all Kering Brands
- Develop and strengthen the retail business within the Miami market in major department stores by developing relationships in store, building a customer book, and building relationships with key store employees
- Understand the inventory in stores and advising Wholesale Sales’ team on the needs of the business in store
- Ensure that all products in store are replenished and merchandised according to brand merchandising standards.
- Ensure the highest possible customer service
- Propose and coordinate in-store needs for seasonal sales campaigns and events – i.e. Trunk Shows, Sales Incentives, Peak season sales support
- Provide feedback to the Account Executive regarding insight on missed opportunities, best sellers and competition
- Update sales associates and store personnel of all product references, new product launches, advertising, technical information of product portfolios- i.e. utilize all tools to maximize the sales potential
- Propose monthly travel and store schedule to be approved by management to optimize business, understanding how to dedicate time to specific accounts and areas within their territory to drive sales
- Maintain monthly expense budget
- Fully understand the details of the Kering Brand portfolio and brand identity
- Be the Representative of the Kering brand at all times demonstrating professionalism.
- Be hands on and willing to assist in other areas of the business
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry
- Preferred experience as a sales associate in a major department store
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Sound commercial knowledge of the wholesale fashion accessories and lifestyle market.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America