SAINT LAURENT Client Relationship Management Intern
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Client Relationship Management Intern who will report to the CRM Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will assist in planning and coordinating store events and client engagement initiatives. You will also prepare event proposals and recap.
- Prepare routine and ad-hoc analysis to support sales and client service initiatives
- Support ecommerce and retail initiatives: Targeted segmenting, list generation, post-campaign analysis
- Monitor the integrity and accuracy of customer data
- Research new market landscapes
- Must be eligible for school credit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with ambiguity, can help create approach and structure to new processes
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America