BOUCHERON Retail Executive
Boucheron - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
Reporting to assistant retail manager, you will be responsible for sales report, CRM, store facilities & maintenance, and support store operation related job.
Your main missions would be the following:
- Partner with and support store daily operation to ensure boutiques are smoothly operated daily and monitoring execution level across boutiques.
- Prepare and handle payment requisitions/invoice, assist assistant retail manager to monitor and control retail T&E
- Standard Operations Process drafting & validation with business department (e.g. legal, logistics, compliance), regular updating of boutique operation SOP and operation manual
- Provide support and assistance on boutique daily operation requirement or query.
- Boutique Uniform/ Boutique Facilities/ Grooming kits & business trip arrangement.
- Assist supervisor for all seminar/event staff logistics itinerary planning and organization.
- Assist assistant retail manager to maintain a high standard of boutique environment and operational standard according to R.I.S.E and PALACCE, take ownership for the internal store maintenance, furniture fixtures, lighting, PLVs etc.
- Co-ordinate store projects such as boutique or pop up openings/ renovations, cross departmental coordination.
- Partner with assistant retail manager, boutique managers to manage workload with effectively and positively impact clients’ experiences with CRM tool.
- Support new projects development, include all boutiques opening but not limiting to ordering of supplies, creation and supporting of training and relevant guidelines
- Prepare weekly-and-monthly reports, include but not limiting to retail operation report and competitors’ report, store performance analysis, KPI
- Communicate with the vendor for the contract and payment, etc.
- Assist assistant retail manager for the communication and execution.
Who you are:
- 2 years related working experience in retail operations is preferred
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong communication & interpersonal Skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Particularly in Excel & Powerpoint)
- Good command in written & spoken English
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region