BOTTEGA VENETA - Visual Merchandising Manager Northern Europe
Bottega Veneta - Regular
London - United Kingdom
As Visual Merchandising Manager your role will be to ensure that all stores across the Northern Europe Region (UK, Ireland, DACH and Netherland) are aligned with Bottega Veneta’s vision, standards, and visual directions.
Strong understanding of the Market and an ability to collaborate cross functionally is a fundamental requirement to coordinate all the visual activities across the Region.
Reporting directly to the General Manager Northern Europe, you will build strong relationships with the retail teams and dedicate time in stores to ensure that brand standards are consistently met.
- Responsible for the VM of Bottega Veneta stores within the Northern Europe area (UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
- Line manager of NE visual merchandising team in addition to coordination of a larger team of visual ambassadors in store.
- Align communication and standards throughout the Region.
- Overlook and coordinate all visual projects in the area including windows, store planning installations and pop ups.
- Manage the coordination of the NE VM Team in order to ensure right coverage and traveling in line with travel budget
- Weekly meeting and collaboration with other Head Office functions to discuss action plans and projects.
- Produce monthly report and recap of summarized VM action plans taken in the Region.
- Collaborate with local Merchandising Team and Store Managers to implement visual displays to increase customer traffic and sales.
- Arrange visual training in the Region to ensure store standards are always maintained in line with Company image.
- In-store visual set-up of main merchandising rotations and on occasion for any retail and press events in the market.
- Coordinate visual tools in the Region by ensuring right coverage and arrange new orders when needed.
- Substantial experience as a Visual Merchandising Manager, ideally in a regional role.
- Ability to manage a wide team across different countries.
- Good knowledge of the Northern Europe Market.
- Understanding of product categories and the region’s luxury market.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in the field with a detail orientated approach.
- Strong communicator who possesses the ability to build sound relationships with key stakeholders.
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to work with tight deadlines.
- Willingness to participate in innovative projects.
- Flexibility on traveling and support occasionally different markets.
- Proficiency in Office package and Photoshop – Illustrator.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time
- United Kingdom