BOTTEGA VENETA Training Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Training Manager who will report to the Americas Senior Retail Training Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York.
The Training Manager is responsible for enhancing the competencies of individual employees by conducting training programs that will boost employee’s performance in alliance with the company’s vision, business needs and core values.
How you will contribute:
- Support the training development of the Retail and Wholesale network in partnership with the Senior Retail Training Manager.
- Ensure the image of the Brand is respected, the highest level of Client experience is delivered and sales are exceeded.
- In partnership with the Senior Retail Training Manager, support the delivery and coordination of training and coaching for the retail network in their respective markets.
- Ensure the that the retail network holds a deep understanding of company heritage and product knowledge to guarantee achievement of Service Excellence and delivery of the Bottega Veneta Client Journey.
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals following WW Training Department guidelines and local needs
- Collaborate with the WW Training Department to ensure that all trainings are consistent amongst the Region respecting brand global guidelines while supporting any local training adaptation needed in line with local cultural difference and needs.
- Monitor and coordinate in Store Inductions for all newly hired retail employees following WW Training Department guidelines.
- Organize and deliver classroom Immersion program for newly hired employees following WW Training Department guidelines ensuring new hires are trained within 90 days of employment
- Organize and deliver classroom Specialist and Expert Training for more advanced retail employees following WW Training Department guidelines, such as Shoes, RTW or After-care training.
- Support the organization of the annual training Calendar for the AMER Region in accordance to local needs and WW Training Department guidelines.
- Partner with Senior Retail Training Manager and global counterparts to prepare teaching plans and build annual training programs.
- Ability to travel across the countries within the AMER region to ensure consistency of training is delivered throughout the market
- Ability to adapt to different levels of understanding of participants by identifying and evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to deal with challenging situation with a positive mindset and solution finding approach
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior and periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure they reflect local specificities
- Support the mystery shopping process with result follow-up, service evaluations, and areas of improvement needed.
- Monitor the usage of e-learning tools provided by the company.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development and competitors
- Ensure that all training operations remain in line with budget.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of experience in a Management, Retail Training role in a high retail luxury industry or in a Training consultancy firm is mandatory
- Excellent computer skills are mandatory (Office, windows) and adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Excellent understanding of Adult Learning and blended learning is preferred
- In depth understanding of Luxury Retail, Client experience and selling skills is required
- Knowledge of competitors, other Luxury Lifestyle Brand and general fashion knowledge is required
- Excellent understanding of Coaching is required
- The ability to work in a team, to show flexibility, courteous manners and project a positive attitude is required
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to plan yearly training and multi task is required
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, show adaptability, excellent product knowledge and philosophy of the brand will be mandatory
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning is preferred
- Ability to present information to a variety of audiences through Excellent presentation skills and public speaking skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America