GUCCI HR Intern
Gucci - Trainee / Apprentice
MUMBAI - India
Job Family Group Description - Human Resources:
Includes all jobs providing support to the business in the field of Human Resources Management, such as talent acquisition and management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and HR administration in alignment with our company’s strategy, practice and objectives.
Job Family Description -HR Operations:
Acts as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Provides daily HR activities and administrative support to our employees while conforming to labour laws.
We are looking not only for dreamers, but for Dream-makers!
At Gucci you will be able to transform your dreams into something real, adding your contribution to the fashion world.
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence. A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
As an HR Intern for GUCCI you get a wide exposure to the various aspects of HR functions in a luxury sphere. This position reports directly to the Head of HR- Gucci, India
How you will contribute
Recruitment and Selection
- Use LinkedIn Recruiter to target passive candidates
- Screening resumes of potential employees
- Phone screening the shortlisted candidates
- Setting up interviews with the hiring managers
- Follow up calls/Regrets with feedback
- Enrolling the new joiners on the company benefits
- Keeping a track of the new joiner documents submission
- Keeping a track of the Onboarding kit inventory
- Updating the Employee Master monthly
- Issue GUCCI ID Card to new joiners
- Auditing Uber reports on a monthly basis and coordinating with stores on any discrepancies.
Daily HR Operational Activities
- Prepare and update Retail Facebook
- Birthday/Festival gifting and coordination
- Maintaining and updating interns’ tracker
- Coordinating with new joiners and bank representatives for account opening
Training and Development
- Assisting with induction of new employees
- Updating the training tracker with all the training activities on a monthly basis
- Coordinating travel arrangements for participants
- Previous internship experience in HR preferably in the luxury OR retail environment
- Detail oriented team player with the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Self-starter with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Organized with an ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Masters degree in HR