GUCCI Client Advisor
Gucci - Regular
NEW DELHI - India
The Client Advisor has the mission to create and deliver a unique and personalized client experience for all customers so individual and store sales goals can be achieved.
- Achieves individual and team sales and customer targets, KPIs by effectively using available data/systems to better understand own performance and sales opportunities
- Collects meaningful customer information throughout the client journey to feed into the CRM system
- Effectively uses cross- and upselling techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
- Guides and influences the client to make the best possible decision to buy the right product.
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience, offering best in class service be it in-store or on distance. Hosts the client in line with hospitality guidelines and welcome techniques.
- Proactively engages and establishes strong relationships with clients, making the client valued from the moment they enter the store
- Engages with clients to uncover purchase motivations by asking good questions and listening to clients
- Selects the right products to the client needs and benefits. Upsells and cross-sells using appropriate sales techniques
- Develops local and international client base and seeks to recruit and develop top clients.
Product and Customer Knowledge
- Using knowledge of Gucci and our products, engages with the clients using storytelling.
- Has strong knowledge of competitors (products, campaigns, trends, services, etc) and local clients’ typology in order to come up with the best possible solutions for our clients.
- Enhances the client’s experience by providing them with useful insights into the local lifestyle trends (Theater, arts, travel, etc)
- Combines styling knowledge with the ability to mix-and-match products to best serve the client.
- As got a sound understanding of back of house procedures and operations
- Knows how to handle products effectively, manage transactions, payment processes and general store administration (eg invoice signing, …)
- Is aware and executes visual merchandising standards in line with guidelines
- Understands how the store operates and how to best contribute to the overall functioning of the store.
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results;
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving, high pressure and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes,
- Fluency in English and/or regional/foreign language
- Full time
- 非洲 / 中东