SAINT LAURENT Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Promote brand engagement and loyalty to customers, in particular Top Clients and VIPs, in order to guarantee store business goals.
- Attract, recruit, develop, retain, and engage customers.
- Implement action plans to achieve general targets and P&L.
- Communicate high quality relevant feedbacks and reporting to HQ and/or staff.
- Know and monitor business environment including local competition.
- Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talents.
- Motivate and challenge the team on a regular basis.
- Create development plans for sales staff and management.
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally.
- Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image.
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international Luxury business to develop customers’ loyalty (especially with Top Clients and VIPs).
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization.
- Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in a managerial position.
- Experience in luxury goods or retail.
- Product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge, a good general culture level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening ability.
- Adaptability, Natural Curiosity, Authenticity.
- Open-minded and/or creativity driven.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- 非洲 / 中东
- United Arab Emirates