GUCCI Client Services Manager
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Reporting to the Head of Global Client Services, the Japan Client Services Manager will be the major actor of the Regional Omnichannel Client Service experience with a direct impact on the brand image, customer loyalty and strategic business goals.
Acting as a Brand Ambassadors, He/She will build and lead a team of Client Service Associates who will be the first line for all contacts from Online and Retail clients.
The Japan Client Services Manager and his team will ensure that all types of client queries and requests are resolved quickly, satisfactorily, and to the highest standards of quality and at the same time, delivering a “One Brand” experience that reflects the values of the company.
Through an effective management and cross-functional communication and an understanding of both Online and Retail clients, He/She will ensure the successful implementation of internal and external policies and procedures in line with the highest Gucci customer service standards established both at Regional and WW levels.
This leader will empower the team creating a learning work environment that puts customers at the center of business and that delivers a positive and memorable experiences for every client. He/She will identify new opportunities for creating increasingly personalized services and ultimately bring new revenue for the Company.
• Lead and supervise the Regional Client Services strategy and processes by driving and enhancing work flows, procedures and policies to deliver a best-in-class Omnichannel customer experience and maximise the business opportunities
• Align with Regional and Global upper management on insights and action plans and provide the business with regular quantitative and qualitative feedback on regional customer service performances.
• Develop strong relationship with Ecommerce, Retail and Client Engagement teams to foster client loyalty through cross-functional action plans
• Develop a strong and structured phone sales business reaching the monthly and yearly targets communicated by Top Management
• Design and create project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities
• Enhance the Gucci customer experience through the proactive management of the VIP and big spender relationships
• Develop and leverage client engagement through new process and activities that elevate the brand's presence in key markets and support client acquisition and retention
• Generate and review periodic reports on Client Services KPIs and customer buying behavior
• Constantly and proactively identify areas of opportunity to improve performance through investment in new technologies collaborating with vendors and 3rd party partners on all matters of project implementation
• Manage and monitor the budget
• Proactively manage the production and analysis of local and central performance reporting to identify features, trends and opportunities to improve efficiency, profitability and customer experience
• Provide coaching and leadership for the team motivating them to deliver the best level of service to our global customers
• Define and set individual team goals, identify the training needs, manage the workforce planning and career path development
• Manage, follow and challenge a team of varying size throughout seasonal fluctuations to ensure a smooth running of the service and the optimization of processes to reach SLA/KPIs
• Inspire the Client Services team providing them insights on tone of voice and leading by example in terms of behavior and knowledge, dynamism and professionalism.
• Monitor performance and influence the client services Team to achieve targets / service levels
• Recognise and reward high performance, ensuring that drivers are understood and shared
• Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the department
• Actively lead and/or contribute to projects and initiatives as required by the business
• Use management information, observation, assessment and qualitative customer feedback to identify team strengths and opportunities
• Confidently lead and/or participate in Team training sessions, critically evaluating their effectiveness and impact
• Ensure that knowledge, techniques and insight imparted through training is reflected in performance standards and performance management goals
• Ensure that Client Services Associates are included in regular Retail trainings (brand and product) in order to ensure alignment in the information available in various distribution channels
• A minimum of 8 years leadership experience in a Client Services or Retail / Hospitality environment; experience in the luxury industry is a plus
• Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the desires, needs and expectations of luxury clients across multichannel and multimodal (telephone, live chat, web and email) experience
• Deep knowledge of Omnichannel solutions in a Retail environment, combined with the ability to handle complex business situations and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated people management/supervisory and coaching skills with the ability to lead and motivate large team
• Mastering animation techniques: briefings, training, calls monitoring
• Proficient user of customer service IT (Salesforce and Odigo) and web based systems and strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word with experience in modelling, analysis, research, and creating presentations
• A professional attitude to create competitive advantage through an integrated and engaging omnichannel interactions with exclusive clientele
• Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving handling difficult and high pressure situations
• Creative, enthusiastic with a drive to succeed
• Methodical, efficient and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills
• Pro-active and able to show initiative and innovative ideas to constantly improve the global customer experience
• Team player and able to build good professional cross-functional relationships with peers and team management in multicultural and fast-paced environment
• Fluent in English and Japanese
- Full time