[GUCCI] Executive Assistant
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Position : Executive Assistant
Function : Corporate
Reporting To: President
Working closely with the Country GM and top management team, the Executive Assistant is responsible for producing business overview documents, reporting files, and presentations. He/she is able to communicate “Country GM’s voice” with authority, for both internal/external messages in written/verbal formats. The Executive Assistant is expected to be conversant and insightful about all facets of Gucci Korea.
- Produce business documents in PowerPoint/Word format which establish business strategies and precisely demonstrates our activities across all departments.
- Be the “Country GM’s Voice” by interpreting his message in Korean with accuracy and authority, also through email messages and announcements.
- Write and monitor all the internal/external messages including emails to HQ team, official letters to department stores, business partners, etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive insight of the direction and workflow of Gucci Korea.
- Coordinate event logistics and other details: HQ team’s visits to Korea, Senior team workshop, employee events, etc.
- Handle administrative functions for the Country GM: scheduling meetings/appointments, arranging conference calls, making travel arrangements, reimbursing expenses, etc.
- Perform other special projects and tasks as needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading and editing – both in English and Korean. Comfortable with public speaking is a must.
- Highly proficient in Windows, Microsoft PowerPoint/Word/Outlook/Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and minimum of two years of working experience in a corporate environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with teams or independently to meet goals, and to develop strong rapport with the President and other relevant working relationships.
- Strong organizational skills, juggling multiple tasks, effective time management, conducting research, and identifying resources for various projects. Skilled at coordinating complex meetings and travel arrangements.
Behavior & Other Skills
- High standard of work, ability to set priorities, and anticipate needs.
- Makes sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to focus on details without losing sight of the bigger picture, which includes monitoring the work and information for accuracy and quality.
- High degree of motivation and self-discipline with a strong work ethic. Maintains a conscientious mindset to meet deadlines and be proactive at all times.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial, client-centric, and positive attitude.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of