KERING Accountant Assistant - Cashier
Kering - Regular
Shanghai - China
How you will contribute
- Manage daily cash transaction and keep cash log report;
- Handle and maintain E-banking payment process & tools, apply for approval of payment through e-banking;
- Assist to conduct cash pooling management;
- Handle bank accounts' related tasks;
- Support AP accountant in voucher filing
- Deal with foreign exchange business including payment & receive, prepare documents and go through procedure for foreign remittance
- Support monthly bank reconciliation
- Be responsible for other tasks designated by Senior Accounting Manager
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Experience working at multinational company preferred;
- Basic English Skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail oriented and high teamwork spirit;
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Office
- College’s degree or above with the major in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 1 years' related working experience in finance/Accounting
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time