KERING EYEWEAR Brand Ambassador
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
In the Eyewear Division, we are currently seeking an Brand Ambassador who will report to the Head of Sales as part of our dynamic team in Malaysia
The potential candidate will need to be customer-oriented and autonomous, who will solve issues proactively and seek for improvements continuously.
How you will contribute
- Client Portfolio Coverage
- Define work plan based on “sales cycle” priorities and activities.
- Guarantee an effective visit planning in order to achieve KPI in terms of frequency of visits per store cluster
- Client Relationship
- Build constructive relationships with Merchandise Manager, Store Manager and dedicated associates
- Act as Brands’ point of reference for client’s feedbacks and needs.
- Brand Performance
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives.
- Sell in and sell out
- Support the launch of each collection release.
- Guarantee and monitor the brand penetration in the stores.
- Ensure adequate level of assortment and stock in the points of sales.
- Optimize and monitor product distribution in compliance with selective distribution guidelines.
- In Store
- Manage and optimize brand presence by negotiating and increasing in store brand visibility.
- Ensure compliance with Brands’ Merchandising guidelines & standards in the stores.
- Maintain Image of Brands at Retail complying with guidelines to protect Brand Equity.
- Ensure implementation of training activities for the Trade regarding products, brand and trade marketing.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of visits, gathering customer’s feedback on products and brands.
- Analyze and report information on competitors’ activities (brands/products/visibility/events).
- Analyze best and worst sellers (i.e. the best selling price points, colors or styles).
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- University Degree
- Min 5-years of experience in sales on-the-field
- Experience within fashion / luxury, cosmetics, FMCG environments
- Solid background in Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising
- Available to travel up to 80% of time
- Computer literate (Microsoft suite)
- Basic English skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong achievement orientation
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical attitude & learning capability
- Full time