KERING Head of Construction&Facility APAC
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
As such, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Oversee all group Construction projects in APAC
- Direct project and ensure all Corporate and Brand projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to the pre-established specifications.
- Oversee and/or Direct Retail Store construction project supporting Brand Store Planning
- Steer and plan the achievement of construction projects, ensuring that original design and planning intent is implemented
- Coordinate all Facility and General Service activities in APAC, related to the Corporate and Brand Buildings located in several Countries
- Manage a staff of 15-25 Project Managers, Project Support staff, Facility managers and General Service team
- Contribute to the development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures to achieve corporate set goals and support the corporate mission statements.
- Communicate organization's objectives to state, city or local government and other necessary links. Promote further the Kering Construction and Facility expertise in the group.
- Regular check of Customer satisfaction related to Facility and General service activities, implementing innovative and sustainable initiatives
- Deliver and control all contractual and administrative aspects of construction and Facility process: purchase orders, contract management, invoice tracking and approval
- Review and monitor the performance of all Construction/Facility/General Services Operations employees working in a specific Market Sector and make recommendations to the Management regarding staffing, developmental needs and compensation.
- Use of the Microsoft Business Intelligence reporting tool for the follow-up of projects and cost control
- Prepare weekly reviews, monthly Executive Summaries and hold a formal review meeting each month with the Management to review the projects & objectives.
- Animate & coordinate the Construction&Facility teams’ APAC
- Control and take ownership for all aspects of project from inception to completion
- Prepare technical and contractual documents and finalize tenders to select Architect teams, Contractors and Suppliers for Work execution, based on standard contract and procedure;
- Coordinate external service providers to achieve high quality standards and cost efficiency in the time allowed
Behavioral and organizational requirements:
- Responsible to conduct the operations assuring a constant feedback on the physical and financial status of the works.
- Autonomy in the conduct of several simultaneous projects in several countries
- Management of the relations with a plurality of functions and consultants, including C-level internal stakeholders
- Strong team leadership & management skills
- Rigor and respect for deadlines
- Knowledgeable and rigorous on regulations applicable to Construction and Safety
- Reactivity, loyalty, confidentiality and discretion
- Sense of the organization, good interpersonal skills and team-working attitude
- Capacity to manage several complex projects and their participants simultaneously
Study and experience:
- Engineering or architectural degree
- Knowledge of the various regulations applicable to operations of works (inspection, diagnoses, safety,..)
- Operational and autonomous knowledge of CAD drawing (Autocad good level and 3-D tools is a plus) and Office tools
Who you are
- 10+ years of acquired experience on Retail Store Construction / Real estate project management /Facility management, reporting and follow-up.
- Ability to understand client’s needs and constraints and transcribe them into a complete construction project.
- Autonomy in the conduct of projects of diverse technicity and nature (refurbishments, renovation, conformity update ..) as well as on the decision-making process and ability to manage simultaneously various complicated projects.
- Tender management experience including the delivery of all administrative, financial and technical procedure and documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: Fluent in English, Chinese or Korean is a plus.
- Good organization skills, teamwork, responsiveness and confidentiality.
- Full time
- Mainland China