KERING Intellectual Property Specialist
Kering - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage all the IP and brand protection matters for the below countries / city / region: HKSAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan (as and when required).
Conduct ground survey and proactively detect IP infringement issues (online or offline) for our brands, devise an effective and efficient solutions to resolve the issues independently
Liaise and work closely with lawyers and investigators on IP and brand protection related matters.
Work closely with all the law enforcement authorities, IP industry associations and online platforms / social media relating to enforcement cases and matters.
Conduct brand awareness trainings for them as well as for our brands.
Conduct product verification and court testimony (as and when it may be required)
Manage administrative work for IP matters (e.g. POA renewal, invoicing reporting to our Brand’s headquarters and IP reporting to the brands.
Assist in handling portfolio related work and/or evidence collection process for prosecution cases in the APAC region (as and when may be necessary)
Ad-hoc task as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree holder with solid working experience in relevant intellectual property areas. Possessing a law degree with IP study is preferable.
- Good understanding of and/or willing to learn intellectual property legal framework and brand protection matters
- Be willing to think outside the box for creative and effective solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills (including ability to interact with people at all levels from most senior to most junior).
- Excellent organization, presentation, communication, writing skills
- High level of commitment, motivation and team orientation. Willing to align.
- Fluent in local language and excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently and manage and prioritize substantial and diverse workload
- Willingness to travel domestically
- Willing to experience multinational companies
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR