KERING Regional Retail Application Assistant Manager
Kering - Regular
Hong Kong - Hong Kong SAR
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2018, Kering had nearly 35,000 employees and restated revenue of €13.7 billion.
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT solutions. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Regional Retail Application Assistant Manager for Kering Technologies Team to join our Shanghai office, reporting to APAC Retail Application Manager.
To support our Company’s growth and strategy, we are looking for an experienced assistant manager who can support both the business and IT strategy through the delivery of quality innovative technology systems across APAC.
This person will be responsible for the coordination of all retail technology including the rollout of new POS in the region
How you will contribute
- Coordinate all retail applications and implementation of projects that contributes to the improvement and standardization of the business, technology infrastructure and/or systems and applications in alignment with business and user needs.
- Deep understanding of the Retail, and Omni Channel business and available technologies to support Retail business.
- Working closely with global counterparts and key business stakeholders, manage teams to deliver retail transformation projects for the region
- Drive Retail technology roadmap with definition.
- Work with country/region team to define best practices, design solutions, conduct business case studies, evaluate project feasibility, gather user requirements and prepare proposal / presentations
- Be a member of global POS support team to provide POS system L3 support to APAC region.
Who you are
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Min 5 years of experience in Project Management and large-scale retail technology implementation projects
- Min 5 years’ experience in retail industry with in depth knowledge of retail business process
- Experience working across both the Retail, Omni, and Consumer facing business and IT to deliver high touch solutions
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of widely used luxury retail POS system.
- Strong MS SQL and Java knowledge
- Minimum 3 years technical support experience
- Strong analytical mindset and able to manage complexity with good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Fluency in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.