QEELIN Contract Sales Associate (4-5 months)
Qeelin - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
To deliver excellent in-store customer experience and enforce retail excellence. Proactively leverage opportunities to enhance sales and increase business growth, promote Qeelin brand vision.
Client Relationship & Portfolio Development
- Perform luxury clienteling and caring customer service, build customer relationship and loyalty
- Nurture and growth New and Return customer pool
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of customers and company
- VIP events coordination
Sales and KPIs performance
- Maximize sales performance, achieve assigned boutique team target and KPIs
- Develop high value creation sales records
Boutique Operations & Administration
- Support boutique operation and boutique administration, ensure all aspects at the top quality
- Follow company compliance, to conduct regular stock checks and assist the annual stock takes
- Support each other
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 1 year relevant experience in sales;
- Prior experience in Jewelry/Watch is preferred;
- Candidate from Luxury/Fashion/Cosmetics industry is also welcome.
- Good team-player and result-oriented;
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediate availability would be preferred
WHY WORK FOR US?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally.
Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR