SAINT LAURENT Retail Operations Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This position is in charge of the back office procedures of the stores, working in close cooperation and partnership between local business partners and HQ, ensuring the timely execution of retail excellence initiatives and retail reports consolidation.
- Monitor the replenishment of back-office supplies e.g. uniform, stationery and packaging etc.
- Liaise with retail managers and HQ on retail operations, including store systems, supplies, or process enhancement, followed by proposals of implementation plans
- Prepare and monitor timely retail expenses budget
- Liaise with internal departments and external parties to coordinate retail activities e.g. store opening, renovation, closure and private sales etc.
- Consolidate market retail reports and ensure the accuracy
- Give recommendations on the current reporting system, and provide analysis and suggestions regularly
- Formulate and review operations guidelines to align with corporate standards and organize training for retail teams when needed
- Organize regular check-ups of stores to ensure the compliance is strictly followed
- Deploy retail excellence and make sure all stores follow properly
- Maintain the accuracy of the stock in physical conditions and on the system
- Monitor and review team performance, provide on-the-job training and coaching to ensure the team members can meet and exceed the requirements of their roles
- Perform other related ad hoc tasks and projects when necessary
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Retail Operations, solid experience in fashion retail is preferred
- Detail-oriented with good communication and coordination skills
- Multi-tasking, organized with mature working attitude and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR