SAINT LAURENT Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Store Director who will report to Retail Manager as part of our dynamic team in Marina Bay Sands Store.
The Store Director is a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to customers, in particular Top Clients and VIPs, in order to guarantee store business goals. He/she represents the Company and is a proactive professional who guarantees compliance with all procedures set by Headquarters and aimed at managing Store Staff and ensuring that the Store runs efficiently.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the store
- Establish and maintain the highest standard of store environment thus providing exemplary customer service
- Deploy Retail Excellence culture at store level
- Formulate and implement strategies to achieve sales targets
- Ensure optimal store organization (product, process, people) consistent with business strategy
- Identify, recruit, lead, motivate and develop the store team
- Create the right environment to ensure team and individual development
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
- Ensure the deployment of all the HQs guidelines, rules and processes
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR
- Ideally a university graduate with 6 - 8 years of retail sales / store operations experience, which at least 3 years at managerial level
- A background in luxury goods or premium fashion with an established client base preferred
- Strong sense of high-end fashion
- Experience / knowledge in visual merchandising and promotions a definite advantage but not essential
- With leader charisma, patient, detail oriented, and organized
- Adaptability, openness, risk taking and dynamic
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time