Bottega Veneta - Client Advisor
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking an Online Client Advisor who will report to the Client Advisor Coordinator as part of EMEA Client Service based in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Manage inbound calls, emails, live chats and social media messages
- Support the business of the online store, placing online orders for customers
- Support the after sale service of the online store
- Support the omnichannel services available for the customers
- Support stores with long distance sales
- Ensure that all customers queries are responded to both online and via phone
- Facilitate returns and repairs
- Ensure you are fully aware and continuously up to date on product and brand information, collections, procedures and processes, across all channels (digital, retail)
- Uphold Respect of BV Standards and Procedures/Guidelines
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are?
- Languages: German (mother tongue), English (mandatory), Italian (mandatory)
- Graduated in Languages or Communication
- Client centric mentality
- Ability to meet customer expectations
- Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Suite) and internet savvy
- Outstanding luxury behaviours including listening and responding to customer needs to delivery outstanding service
- Previous experiences in Client Service field is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time