BOTTEGA VENETA HR Learning & Development Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MONTEBELLO VICENTINO - Italy
We are currently looking for an HR Learning & Development Intern as part of our Human Resources team based in Milan and in Montebello Vicentino (Vicenza). The main office will be in Vicenza with availability of transfers to Milan headquarters.
How you will contribute
- Supervision of the completion status of the compulsory courses requested by the Kering Group and recording informations through the use of the reference company platform;
- Providing support for training programs, monitoring registrations and attendance records, sending organizational communications and training materials to participants, collecting and analyzing feedback;
- Support in monitoring the progress of foreign language courses and management of related communications with the external suppliers and users;
- Monitoring availability of resources of the Interprofessional Funds for the implementation of training plans and follow control of attendance registers or administrative practices for the cost reporting process;
- Support for the definition and registration of administrative practices with external suppliers (i.e. contracts, invoices) and updating department budget and costs;
- Assist and support for special projects related to people engagement activities.
Who you are
- Degree in a related discipline is desirable;
- Interest in the field of learning activities;
- Advanced knowledge of Office, especially Excel and Power Point;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with cross-functions;
- Availability of transfers to Milan headquarters.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time