BOTTEGA VENETA Junior Controller
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Junior Controller as part of our dynamic Finance team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Managing autonomously the month end closure of the Corporate legal entity, with a particular focus on:
- pre-closing activities of the accounting period such as Purchase Orders control related to the budget owner of the Corporate area vs last planning (both Opex and Capex side)
- post-closing activities such as the preparation of reports for the budget owner of the Corporate area giving them visibility of the actual spent and remaining budget
- Managing the upload of Actual and Forecast figures in the official reporting system of the group (Oracle HFM)
- Managing and calculating (coordinated by the Corporate & Communication Controlling Manager) the IC recharges from the parent company to the subsidiaries and supervise the resulting intercompany balances
- Being responsible for planning, monitor and control of G&A and IT/MIS costs acting as a Business Partner of the budget owners with the aim to establish together the action to put in place for respecting the budget goals
- Supporting the Corporate & Communication Controlling Manager in all the process and activities related to planning and control of Communication and Design costs
- Being for the Budget Owners the principal point of contact for all the matters and issue related to the management of the budget/actual tools
- Being in charge of the relationship with the group Shared Service Centers.
Who you are:
- Degree in economics or management engineering;
- 2/3 years' experience in controlling, accounting or auditing companies;
- Strong attitude towards change and improvement of current processes;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Advanced knowledge of major IT tools, excellent knowledge of Excel, preferably experience with Oracle HFM application
- Fluent in Italian and English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time