Bottega Veneta - Sustainability Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Sustainability Intern who will report to the Sustainability Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Prepare and organize the environmental reporting (including energy and water consumption, carbon emission…) for the year 2021 in accordance with the Group guidelines and the legal requirements.
- Monitoring of our environmental performance
- Realize the carbon footprint for our main sites up to the offset.
- Participate to improving our global sustainability culture through internal communication, training and closed work with all department
- Participate to the daily activities of the sustainable departments, covering various sustainability topics including project management around gender equality, stores environmental impact and raw material sustainable sourcing.
Who you are?
- 3-5 years’ experience in sustainability, consulting, brands or industry
- Master degree in Management, Engineering, or other higher education
- Genuine interest in sustainability
- Great ease with figures and Excel
- Multitasking, flexible
- Good communication and emphatic skills
- Good team player
- Professional written and spoken English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time