BRIONI E-Commerce Intern
Brioni - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
Since 1945, the Brioni style is one of effortless modern elegance. It stems from excellence through in-house sartorial savoir-faire and continuous research in exceptional materials. In addition to its state-of-the-art Bespoke service, the House offers unparalleled, made in Italy, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and accessories, both for formalwear and leisurewear, as well as fragrances.
Founded in Rome and part of the Kering group, Brioni designs and crafts in the spirit of slow luxury, a value for the planet and people that unites the craftsmen and communities behind the House.
The internship objective is to get experienced on the management and development of a luxury brand website (Experience and Ecommerce), supporting eCommerce team in all the daily operations. He or she will also support the team in the management of the internalization process to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the new website platform.
- Support the team in the eCommerce contents production and management:
- Support the e-commerce merchandiser with product descriptions copywriting and in managing translations with the external agency
- Support on the website content: creation of product galleries, shop by look, review of product pages to correct eventual mistakes
- Support the team in the NL management (content translation, product availability check etc.)
- Ensure the integrity of Brioni’s online product presentation by conducting a weekly “Quality Assurance”.
- Manage the daily eCommerce operations:
- Support the team to ensure qualitative and timely publication of product, merchandising classifications, product attribute assignments, color sequencing.
- Support the team in managing customer care and logistic operations.
- Support in the management and in the analysis of Digital Marketing campaigns, such as PPC, SEM, SEO and SMM.
- Support in reporting eCommerce KPIs, periodic sales analysis, leveraging on Kering BI.
- Fluent in Italian and English
- A passion for e-commerce, digital media and a desire to learn new industry trends.
- Any previous experience of data analysis to drive decisions will be appreciated.
- Critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Project Management skills with the ability to organize and manage own workload.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Digital Marketing basic knowledge
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time