GUCCI Team Manager
Gucci - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
- Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Working on the shop floor, you will be in constant contact with your team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience.
- Provide support and regular feedback to Client Advisors to ensuring their development is ongoing and their motivation and sense of belonging is high.
- Participate in attracting, recruiting and onboarding a high performing team.
- Develop and lead cross category and floor working, ensuring your team can and do sell all categories across all floors.
- Lead and inspire your team on executing a superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset is in each Client Advisor.
- Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs
- Monitor Client Advisor’s performance and work with them on a daily/weekly/monthly plan to ensure Clienteling excellence
- Lead from the shop floor, actively selling and role modelling the selling ceremony.
- Manage the customer flow on the shop floor ensuring no client is left unattended and exceptional service is delivered.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Merchandising team, by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests in order to grow the business.
- Partner with the Store Manager and VM team to provide insights to maximize the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Training team to ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge through specific training, while ensuring they are aware of market trends and competitors.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a luxury fashion company
- Proven ability to drive results, commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Strong experience of CRM within luxury
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong communication skills
- Genuine passion and sound knowledge of fashion luxury
- Fluency in English, any additional languages would be advantageous
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- United Kingdom