KERING CORPORATE Group Talent Acquisition & Project Management Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition & Project Management Intern who will report to Group Talent Acquisition Manager as part of the Kering Group Talent Team based between Paris and Milan. You will be based in Milan.
This would be an exciting opportunity for you if you want to practice an HR experience in Luxury and acquire a global vision on Talent Acquisition. You will work in an international and multicultural environment, being part of a dynamic, collaborative, fun, motivated and energetic team. You will deal with multiple stakeholders and you will have the opportunity to support the team on management of HR projects with global impact.
How you will contribute
- Support the Group Talent Acquisition team on improving candidate experience, by analyzing candidates needs and expectations and by working on dedicated internal projects
- Enhance the Talent Acquisition Community engagement by managing a periodical newsletter with key insights, trends and innovation from the markets
- Create and nurture qualitative candidate pools for specific job families
- Consolidate relationships with Recruitment Agencies and Search Firms at global level
- Cooperate with the team on Talent Acquisition dedicated training design, organization and deployment
Who you are
- Passionate about people, interested in Human Resources and eager to learn about Talent Acquisition
- Proactive, curious, cooperative, with a team play attitude
- Organized on your daily activities, used to follow up, with a high attention to details and a “never give up” approach
- The balanced mix between a creative mindset and a hands-on person, able to translate ideas/contents into catchy presentations
- Confident with Power Point and Excel
- English speaker, with a fluent level; any additional language will be a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time