KERING EYEWEAR Accountant
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BARCELONA - Spain
We are currently seeking an Accountant who will report to the Finance Manager as part of our dynamic team in Barcelona.
The Accountant will manage accounting, perform financial, management, cost accounting as well as tax, treasury and credit management.
How you will contribute
- Prepare and perform month-end and year-end closings as well as all financial packages both for local statutory requirements and internal reporting purposes, on both SAP and HFM
- Main interlocutor during year-end audit of statutory accounts
- Perform accounting of daily operations in SAP
- Analyse monthly P&L and BS variations
- Issue credit notes to customers; issue and reconcile intercompany invoices
- Handle accounts payable activities, and credit management
- Monitor and solve out financial discrepancies, collect and analyse financial information by cost centre, distribution channel and any other required dimension
- Set up, maintain and guarantee a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Substantiate financial transactions with audit-standard documents
- Assist in ERP system implementation and updates
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal, company secretarial and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Specific on-demand projects assignments
Who you are
- SAP experience requested
- University degree, accounting preferable
- Preference to candidates with ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualifications
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Strong Excel skills
- Organised, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines, in a growing environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time