KERING OPERATIONS Shipment Office Specialist (Fixed term)
Kering - Agency
NOVARA - Italy
Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Supply Chain & Logistics Business Unit services lie at the heart of our customers’ satisfaction, providing worldwide coordination of our products’ distribution, together with a flawless after sales service. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking for a Shipment Office Specialist who will report to the Central Operations Process Manager, as part of our dynamic team in Trecate (Novara).
You will support shipment execution, ensure coherence of shipping documents and manage customer relations for ex-works shipments.
How you will contribute
- Create and send the pick-up plan to the customer
- Receive pick-up plan from customer’s forwarder
- Interact with customer or customer’s forwarder for any request or issue
- Check compatibility between promised pick-up date and availability of export documents (CITES re-export certificate and shipper’s declaration)
- Validate pick-up appointments with warehouse execution
- Check completeness and consistency of customs data provided by forwarder
- Input pick-up form data into internal system for yard management and customs purposes
- Manage any pick up plan exception interacting with customer service
- Monitor pick up progress and alert customer service and invoicing team in case of missing/ late pick ups
- Obtain, collect and archive customer declaration of goods receipt for each shipment to European country
- Monitor shipment documentation and digitally archive Dangerous documents
- Supervise cross checks performed by the outsourcer to ensure consistency across outbound delivery and related shipment documents
Who you are
- You have experience in logistics operations, in particular in shipment environment
- You are accurate and detailed oriented, with good organizational skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- You are a proactive person, able to have a clear overview about the working environment and to maintain control on different activities
- You are able to set clear objectives and priorities and effectively manage own time
- Team work oriented
- Expert in using all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Access
- Interested in Operations and Logistics topics and a passion to drive the topic within the business
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.